- Please click on this link for the School's Safeguarding Policy and Covid-19 Safeguarding Policy Addendum
- The School's Admissions policy is published under Prospective Parents>Admissions and Registration on this website.
- Particulars of recent academic performance are published under Prospective Parents>Future Schools on this website.
- A link to the School's latest inspection report is found under Prospective Parents>Reviews on this website.
Copies of the School’s:
- anti-bullying policy*
- complaints procedure*
- curriculum policy
- educational visits policy
- first aid policy
- health and safety policies and provision
- learning enrichment policy (including educational and welfare provision for any pupils with EHC plans and those for whom English is an additional language)
- PSHCEE policy
- rewards and sanctions*
- staff code of conduct
- recruitment and selection policy and procedures
are available for consultation in the School Office during office hours or wll be sent to current or prospective parents, free of charge, upon request.
Policies asterisked above are routinely sent to parents and prospective parents before the start of each new school year, together with the aims of the School, a list of governors and the means of contacting them, and a list of staff and their qualifications.