- Please click on this link for New College School's Safeguarding Policy and Covid-19 Safeguarding Policy Addendum
- In addition to the school contacts outlined in the Safeguarding Policy above, if you think a child or young person is at risk or being abused or neglected, contact the children’s social care team at the local council. If you do not know where the child or young person lives, contact your local council’s team, the NSPCC or the Police for advice. https://www.gov.uk/report-child-abuse-to-local-council
- NCS's Admissions policy is published under Prospective Parents>Admissions and Registration on this website.
- Particulars of recent academic performance are published under Prospective Parents>Future Schools on this website.
- New College School's social media policy can be found here.
- A link to New College School's latest inspection report is found under Prospective Parents>Reviews on this website.
Copies of New College School's:
- anti-bullying policy*
- complaints procedure
- number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year
- curriculum policy
- educational visits policy
- first aid policy
- health and safety policies and provision
- learning enrichment policy (including educational and welfare provision for any pupils with EHC plans and those for whom English is an additional language)
- PSHCEE (Wellbeing) policy
- rewards and sanctions, including behaviour, misbehaviour and exclusions*
- staff code of conduct
- recruitment and selection policy and procedures
- school's academic performance during the preceding school year
are available for consultation in the School Office during office hours or will be sent to current or prospective parents, free of charge, upon request.
Policies asterisked above are routinely sent to parents and prospective parents before the start of each new school year, together with the aims of the School, a list of governors and the means of contacting them, and a list of staff and their qualifications.